Monday, March 2, 2009

I came across an interesting blog "Thoughts on Frugal Food and Recipe" over at ThriftyFloridaMama.net through CommonSenseWithMoney.com. Definately worth reading as were the comments left for her. I'm really trying to step away from prepackaged foods. Although my check ups are good I'll be 42 this year and I think a lot of today's health problems are in part of fast food, prepackaged food and lack of exercise (Duh, like we don't already know this just by listening to our commen sense!). Art's knocking on that 40 door as well PLUS we have a growing 2 year old in our house.

Go check it out! Definately a good read.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I gave you the Kreative Blogger award!
    http://ourfrugalexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete