Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meijer run 3/21/09






Total Shelf Price: $187.51
Total Savings: $136.55
Total OUT OF POCKET: $50.96

Well I wasn't able to get this posted last night. Yesterday was a busy day! We got a new couch (well new to us) from the neighbors. Ended up finding a younger couple that wanted our older one so had to wait on them. Sarah and I did the shopping yesterday. Do you know I had more older women walking past us just laughing away at my struggles with groceries and a toddler (who tends to be wild as a monkey after shopping for too long!) !!!! They thought it was down right hilarious ;) That and I'm guessing they had all been through it themselves. At Meijer yesterday I finally had to give in and use two carts to keep the miniature monkey from destroying the packages in the first buggy. Yes, it can be done if you are a contortionist.

Anyways, I can't help but think shopping was a great day savings wise. No there aren't any major meat items and NO I did not pay a dime for the Betty Crocker Warm Delights. Wouldn't have bought them if I had to pay for them :) And shhh, don't mention the additional hot sauce to Art. I just can't pass up free hot sauce for some reason!!! Yes, I know I have hot sauce issues :)Notice the single lonesome tube of AquaFresh toothpaste. That tube was the ONLY tube left in the store at the time of my shopping. I have such a beef over these stores not having/ordering enough product to handle these sales. That's another post though.












No comments:

Post a Comment