Sunday, January 18, 2009

Something more than coupons!

I couldn't help but laugh as I typed the title of this blog. What, there is something more than coupons? How can that be!!?? Well when I'm walking into Krogers or Meijer stores and I don't have my coupon binder the clerks get very worried about me! Actually had one ask me one time if I had misplaced it somewhere in the store and not realize it!
However today I do want to mention a web site that I think could be very helpful for many people. She also has a national radio show called The Kim Komando Show. You can find her site here. She is truly a digital goddess and guru! From free security software to explaining the latest electronics out there her site is definitely one you need to put into favorites. On this page I have found some valuable information from online jobs to making money from your photography. I know there are a few of you out there that love your camera's so I would recommend you check this out for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment