Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Photos thanks to Carrie at MoneySavingMethods.com

People are constantly asking me how I find the deals I find. Well some I do find on my own but a lot I find through other bloggers. There is a huge community of frugal bloggers out there and several that have become stay at home Mom's. One such blogger is Carrie over at MoneySavingMethods.com. I give credit when I snag on deals from other web sites and I'm often lurking around on Carrie's. Very smart lady and she is doing what she can to help us all! This is where I have found so many free photo deals!!! Go here and you will find several links to various photo offers out there. She lists what "YOU need to look for on your end to ensure a good deal". Seriously now I know you probably have as many photos waiting to be printed as I do! Why on earth pay more for it than you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment