Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sunday coupon inserts 1/4/09

This is the first time in 2 weeks I have finally had a chance to sit down at the computer and dig. Woohoo HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOL if someone had told me even 5 years ago this is how I would be spending my New Years I would have laughed at them! Ah but I am loving it actually. The house is quiet and I have some time on here. It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what might happen with the ads on Sun. I didn't start getting into the coupon craze until around May of 08 so not sure how they handle the first quarter. Of course I don't know if any of us really are sure as to what is going to be happening with what all is going on with the economy! SAVING that much I do know! Every trip to the grocery store I see more people being cautious and looking for deals!

I have found that in the Cincinnati region (which sometimes reflects this area in KY) that there are going to be 5 inserts in papers. Check out Jamie over here and then just a few min. ago I found this at Taylortownpreview.com! We are going to be very busy coupon cutters this weekend!

Don't forget to check out Club Coupon! Starting Jan. 1st we will be offering 1 month free membership with the purchase of 1 month! That is up to 160 coupons for $5.00! 20 coupons per week for 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment